Here are a few suggestions to do just that.
- Maintain an ideal posture. Aside from causing back or neck pain, poor alignment and postural deviations may suggest unresolved emotional issues.
- Shun alcohol and tobacco. Tobacco narrows the arteries and restricts blood circulation. Too much alcohol can counter any positive benefits.
- Cultivate your spiritual connection. Those who regularly worship, meditate or maintain their connection to God are shown to enjoy greater life expectancy.
- Accept what is. Make life the kind of adventure that will compel you to see how it all turns out!
- Eliminate unnecessary stress. Your ability to accommodate stress is based on the condition of your nervous system–this is one way regular chiropractic care may help you live longer.
- Keep it positive. The power of our thoughts and emotions are often overlooked.
- Avoid hospitals. Between hospital-acquired infections, unexpected drug interactions and just plain mistakes, hospitals can hurt, just as they can help.
- Have a purpose. If your goal is retirement, you better have a passionate reason for living. Serve. Donate your time. When you let up, you'll likely suffer a let down.